Due to our continued success with web design projects in Dorset we are now in a perfect position to start offering our customers a comprehensive SEO service across Dorset. We only provide the highest quality service and use the most competent specialists to ensure the job gets done right the first time around.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation and is the primary method of improving the online visibility of websites.
There are hundreds of different elements that all contribute to your online visibility, so we have compressed them into a simple list to give you a basic insight into what we improve:
- On site SEO (Meta tags, internal linking structure, technical improvements)
- Off site SEO (Inbound links, social presence, local citations)
How We Work
We treat every SEO Dorset project as if it was our own business and that is one of the primary reasons why we succeed in setting up a solid foundation for your website which contributes more to ranking success than any other factor. To cover all bases we also look at every site from a user’s point of view in case there is something which could improve with regards to the user experience and journey.
Creating a Plan of Action
The plan of action we create will be a combination of your company goals and ones which our specialists think will improve the number of visitors that your website converts into customers. We begin with an initial meeting with basic keyword research to locate and discover new search opportunities. This then develops into an in-depth keyword research to list all available opportunities and create a plan of action that will help build up a strong web presence for your site.
This is where the hours spent planning start to pay off. Once we agree the plan of action the magic begins and you can just sit back, relax and watch your business grow online. We implement hundreds of different tactics across our client’s websites simply because no two sites have the same requirements for ranking higher in search engines. To give you a flavour of what we practice, here are some of the more typical elements which we improve:
- Meta title– This helps to give search engines context on what a web page is about, in essence you can consider this to be a concise summary of the contents of a web page.
- Meta description– A meta description can also be seen to provide the user with a short and simple summary of the contents in a web page. It allows you to be creative with and convince people that they should visit your site over your competitors.
- Image alt tag– This is again another location which gives Google a better understanding of what you would like your page to rank for, although it is only treated with the same weight as any other piece of text, it is often used to place a keyword in.
- Internal linking– As a sign of good web structure, correctly implementing internal links will both help user engines crawl ability and user experience.
- Content– We make sure that your content on a web page is fully optimised for search engines and make sure that users find it valuable. Making sure content is completely unique adds a lot of value to specific pages and websites overall.
An Ongoing Process
SEO Dorset is a long term investment and once we achieve the agreed goals and targets we can dedicate all our resources to ensuring your online visibility doesn’t drop. On average we tell our clients to stick with the process for at least 3 months before they can expect to see major results.
A Versatile SEO Dorset Service
The beauty of SEO is that there are no limits when it comes to which sites we can optimise and this allows us to offer the service to every website on the world wide web. We also analyse and research, on a daily basis, the most advanced SEO techniques currently being implemented to make sure we stay ahead of the game. From time to time we also run experiments across a few of our own domains to test new theories which will not have even hit the SEO world yet.
A Local Company
DSM Design is located in Dorset which gives you the opportunity to come down and pop in for a quick chat and some tea if you wish to discuss anything with us.