DSM Design are a web design agency and offer web design in Bournemouth with a range of different packages that can be tailored to your specifications. We can also provide you with anything from a simple one-page website to a full bespoke e-commerce solution. To find out more on our web design Bournemouth services, visit DSM Design today or give us a call on 01202 048 079.
Our Web Design Service: A Brief Overview
Our web design Bournemouth team are dedicated in guiding and supporting you throughout the entire process with us, making sure that you are happy from start to finish. The end goal of every project is to give you a site that represents your business’ unique identity. We also strive to help generate extra revenue to your site.
Having an online presence is now essential for any business. When compared to more traditional forms of advertising, performing well online is now seen to be the most cost-effective method of promoting your business. Online marketing is also a great way to connect with new and existing customers, and as more businesses move to the online world, so should you!
Web Design on Mobile
One third of internet users in the UK see their mobile phone to be a primary source for accessing websites. Because of this, DSM Design focus on creating mobile responsive sites. By doing this, we are allowing the site to adjust itself to fit the user’s device. This method is proven to help increase conversions on various sites.
Web Design Technologies
We utilise a range of web technologies and platforms to help create the most bespoke web design service for our clients. Some of the technologies that we use are:
- HTML5– This is the latest version of Hyper Text Mark-up Language (HTML) and is used to create the general structure of any website.
- CSS3– This is used to bring the site to life. With CSS language we would only have basic websites that would not be user friendly.
- PHP– PHP is one of the scripting languages that DSM use on websites. The main role of this platform is to dynamically generate content for websites, allowing it to be ready to view before the user loads the rest of the page.
- SQL– This is primarily used for websites which us Content Management Systems (CMS) like WordPress and E-Commerce sites. The use of this language helps to store information in databases such as logins and product information.
Post project care
When it comes to the creation of new websites, it is important to make sure that our high standards are met. In order to review this, we perform an initial checklist. Our checklist includes:
- Cross Browser Compatibility- It is obvious that not everyone uses the same web browser. Because of this, we perform rigorous tests to ensure that all new websites are fully functional on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 8+, Safari, Opera and Windows 10 Edge.
- We create a robot.txt and humans.txt file to help improve the efficiency of search engine crawlers as well as user experience.
- We add a HTML and XML sitemap to the site
If you need extra support, we manage all our support requests through a unique system, developed by us to ensure that you will never be without help!
Web Design Services in Bournemouth: That’s Not All!
As well as amazing web design services across the Bournemouth and Poole area, we also offer bespoke website and SEO developments.
With our bespoke website development services, we can migrate your internal business applications onto web-based formats. We can also create a fully bespoke e-commerce platform for your business. Our in-house expertise allows us to consult on web applications from start to finish and after!
If you are looking for an increase in web presence, we also offer a range of SEO services for our clients. Depending on your requirements, we can work with our in-house website designers and developers to ensure that you receive the best SEO services for your business.