DSM Design are a web design agency and offer web design in Bournemouth with a selection of different packages and solutions that are tailored to your specifications. We can also offer web designer Bournemouth services only and can provide you with anything from a simple one-page website to a full bespoke eCommerce solution. To find out more on our web design Bournemouth services, contact DSM Design online today or give us a call on 01202 048 079.
Our Web Design Service: A Brief Overview
Our web design Bournemouth team are dedicated in guiding and supporting you throughout the entire process with us, making sure that you are happy from start to finish. Our final aim for every project is to give you a website that represents your business’ unique identity – striving to help you generate extra revenue too.
As a business it is important to establish an online presence. It can prove to be more cost-effective than traditional forms of advertising. Online marketing is also a great way to connect with new and existing customers.
Web Design on Mobile
According to Statista mobile internet user numbers are set to reach 64.83 million in the UK by 2025*. DSM Design focuses on creating mobile responsive websites, allowing the website to adjust itself to fit the user’s device. Responsive design has been reported to increase conversions across various websites.
Web Design Technologies
We incorporate a range of web technologies and platforms to help create the most bespoke web design service for our clients. Technologies we use include:
- HTML5– This is the latest version of Hyper Text Mark-up Language (HTML) and is used to create the general structure of any website.
- CSS– This is used to bring the site to life. With CSS language we would only have basic websites that would not be user friendly.
- PHP– PHP is one of the scripting languages that DSM use on websites. The main role of this platform is to dynamically generate content for websites, allowing it to be ready to view before the user loads the rest of the page.
- SQL– This is primarily used for websites which us Content Management Systems (CMS) like WordPress and E-Commerce sites. The use of this language helps to store information in databases such as logins and product information.
Post Project Care
When it comes to the creation of new websites, it is important to make sure that our high standards are met. In order to review this, we perform an initial checklist. Our checklist includes:
- Cross Browser Compatibility- It is obvious that not everyone uses the same web browser. Because of this, we perform rigorous tests to ensure that all new websites are fully functional on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera and Windows Edge.
- We create a robot.txt to help improve the efficiency of search engine crawlers as well as user experience.
- We add a HTML and XML sitemap to the site
If you need extra support, we manage all our support requests through a unique online system, developed by us to ensure that you will never be without help!
Web Design Services in Bournemouth: That’s Not All!
As well as offering web design services across the Bournemouth and Poole area, we also offer bespoke website and SEO developments.
With our bespoke website development services, we can migrate your internal business applications onto web-based formats. We can also create a fully bespoke e-commerce platform for your business. Our in-house expertise allows us to consult on web applications from start to finish and after!
If you are looking for an increase in web presence, we also offer a range of SEO services for our clients. Depending on your requirements, we can work with our in-house website designers and developers to ensure that you receive the best SEO services for your business.
Case Studies: Examples of Our Work
We have created web design for the following companies:
Don’t hesitate to contact us for further examples of our work.
Contact us today using our form below: