At DSM Design we offer web design services across Bournemouth with a range of different packages that can be tailored to your specifications. We can offer you anything from a simple one page website to a full bespoke e-commerce solution. To find out more about our web design Bournemouth services visit DSM Design today or give us a call on 01202 048 079.
A brief overview of our web design service
Our web design Bournemouth team will guide you throughout the process to make sure you are happy from start to finish. The end goal of every project is to give you a site that will represent your business and help generate extra revenue. Having a presence on the World Wide Web is now essential for any business. It is arguably the most cost-effective method of promoting your business when compared to traditional forms of advertising. It also allows you to connect to potential customers that otherwise you might not have necessarily been able to previously, more and more businesses are moving to digital and there has never been a better time for you to join them.
Mobile First Approach Web Design
One third of UK internet users regard their mobile phone as the primary device for accessing websites, this is why DSM Design will never publish a site live unless it is responsive. This means that it will adjust itself to the screen size of whatever device you view the website on and it’s proven to help increase conversions on various sites.
Web Design Technologies
We utilise a range of web technologies and platforms to help create the most bespoke web design service possible. Here are the technologies we use and how they could work on your website:
- HTML5– This is the latest version of the ever popular Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) and this is used to create the general structure of the website.
- CSS3– This is used to make the site come to life, without this language we would only have basic websites that would not be user friendly.
- PHP– This is one of two scripting languages that we use on websites, the main role of PHP is to dynamically generate content for websites which allows it to be ready to view before the user loads the rest of the page.
- SQL– This is primarily used for websites which use Content Management Systems like WordPress and E-commerce sites. The use of this language is to store information in databases for example user logins and product information.
Post project care
Hopefully our brief explanation, on web technologies that we use, has given you an exciting insight into the work that goes into your site to make sure it’s all ‘hunky dory’.
Here is a brief version of the initial checklist we perform on every new website to make sure it meets our high standards:
- Cross Browser Compatibility – Not everyone uses the same web browser which is why we perform rigorous tests to ensure that all new websites are fully functional on the following browsers; Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 8+, Safari, Opera and the new Windows 10 browser Edge.
- Create a robots.txt and humans.txt file to help improve the efficiency of search engine crawlers and user experience respectively.
- Add a HTML and XML sitemap to the site.
For customers that need extra support we manage all our support requests through a unique system that we have developed to ensure you will never be without help.
Not Just Web Design Services in Bournemouth
Here at DSM Design we don’t just offer amazing web design services across Bournemouth and Poole, we also offer bespoke website development as well as SEO. With our bespoke website development services we can migrate your internal business applications onto web based applications or create you a fully bespoke e-commerce platform. Our in house expertise means that we can consult on web applications during development through to final implementation, as well as offer ongoing support. You can find out more about our development services at DSM Design today. Alternatively, if it’s an increase in web presence that you require then our SEO service is for you. We offer a range of SEO packages depending on your requirements and work with our in-house website designers and developers to ensure we offer the best SEO services across Bournemouth, Poole and Dorset. To find out more about our SEO services visit DSM Design today.